Ancient Chinese Architecture Resorts: Yonghegong Lamasery

Situated inside Andingmen in the Beijing’s East District, Yonghegong (Palace of Harmony and Peace) was built in 1694 as the original residence of the Yongzheng emperor before he ascended the throne. In 1725 it was renamed Yonghegong and declared a lama temple.

Yonghegong (Palace of Harmony and Peace) consists of three archways, five main halls of Tianwangdian (Devaraja Hall), Yonghedian (Hall of Harmony and Peace), Yongyoudian (Hall of Everlasting Protection), Falundian (Hall of the Dharma Wheel) and Wanfuge (Pavilion of Ten Thousand Bliss). These magnificent buildings naturally harmonize the architectural features of the Han, Man, Mongolian and Tibetan nationalities.

雍和宮

雍和宮は北京の東北側の安定門以内にあり、1694年に建てられ、元々は雍正皇帝がまだ皇子であった時住んでいた所であり、雍親王府と呼ばれていた。1725年雍和宮と改名され、其の後、ラマ寺に改建された。雍和宮は三座の鳥居、天王殿、雍和宮大殿、永佑殿、法輪殿、万福殿などの五重の建築に構成されている。建築は高く聳えていて、漢民族、満民族、モーグル民族、蔵民族などの諸民族の風格を兼ねている。

Il Tempio dei Lama

Il Tempio dei Lama è situato nel portone Anding del nordest della città. Fu costruito nel 1694, fu la residenza del principe ereditarie, chiamata la residenza del principe Yong. Nel 1725 ha cambiato il nome a Yonghegong, e poi fu diventado il tempio dei lama. Il tempio è composto da tre archi commemorativi e cinque cortili: il salone Tianwangdian, il salone principale di Yonghegong, Yongyoudian (il salone di incessante benedetto), Falundian (il salone di ruota Dharma), Wanfuge (il padiglione di mila felicità). L’architettura è grandiosa e meravigliosa, con caratteristiche delle nazionalità di Han, Man, Meng e Zang.

Le Temple des Lamas (Yonghegong) 

Construit en 1694, le Temple des Lamas se trouve à l’intérieur de la Porte Anding, au nord-est de la ville. Il était rédidence du prince, puis empereur Yongzheng des Qing, appelé à l’époque Résidence du Prince Yong, renommé Palais Yonghe en 1725, et puis Temple des Lamas. Celle lamaserie est constituée de 3 portiques et de 5 grandes salles: la Salle des Rois célestes (Tianwangdian), la Salle de l’éternelle Harmonie (Yonghedadian), la Salle de l’éternelle Protection (Yongyoudian) la Salle de la Roue de la Loi (Falundian) et le Pavillon des Dix Mille Bonheurs (Wanfuge). L’ensemble des édifices imposants est un marriage des architectures han, mandchoue, mongole et tibétaine.

Donate for Kindness

Hi man, if you find this article useful, please donate a few bucks to help the one in need.

Donate

Topics: ,,,,,